Monday, April 21, 2008

A Great Weekend!
















The weekend went by SO fast! It was a fun one though. Ellison got to meet our very dear friends for the first time which we are honored to say are her Godparents- Griffin and (soon to be) Diana Myers. Connor basically grew up with Griffin and his family. The Myers consider Connor to be a son of their own. We spent a lot of time visiting with all of them. My brother (Ellison's Uncle Jeff) was also in town over the weekend. He spent the night with us last night and had some quality Uncle/Niece time today while I ran an errand and tried to get some stuff done around the house. One other exciting discovery is Ellison weighs a little over 10 lbs. We don't know an accurate weight but we know she is as least at the 10 pound mark. I am busy studying this week- I take the last section of my teacher certification (PRAXIS) this Saturday. Please wish me luck! Have a beautiful Monday afternoon and evening...

No comments: