Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great Friends and Birthdays!








So I completed my first week of my student teaching and it went really well. The students start tomorrow so my nerves are kind of working back up again but I am very excited to really get into the school year. Ellison did great with her new caregivers :) Thank you to everyone who is helping out with taking care of her. My best friend and her husband came in town this weekend to visit with us. We also celebrated many birthdays in my family (Nan 8-1-08, ME 8-14-08 and Uncle Jeff 8-19-08). We had a nice dinner in Columbia with Connor's dad and his family last night and a dinner with my family earlier tonight! We discovered that Ellison likes balloons :) I am getting ready to start another week. I am sorry it has been awhile since I have posted (I seem to run out of time every day!). Enjoy the new pictures!

2 comments:

Jean Mac said...

What adorable pictures !
I hope you all have a great week. I look forward to more celebrating next Sunday..........and hearing about your 1st graders !
love to all......jean mac

Delisa said...

Glad to hear week one went well. This week will be fun with the kids. I'm sure you are still trying to find what the routine is for you guys now, but you will find it.

Everyone looks great and healthy and happy. See you guys this weekend.