Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another week gone...





I have 4 more weeks of student teaching...I can't believe it is almost over! I really have enjoyed the experience and have learned a TON! Ellison is 6 1/2 months old and changing so much. Uncle Jeff took care of her this past week and her great Uncle Ed is in town for the weekend visiting all of us. We are getting very excited about Fall approaching and Connor's favorite "holiday"...Halloween. We decided to do a Peter Pan theme for Halloween (Connor- Captain Hook, myself- Wendy and little Miss Ellison- Tinkerbell). I am really looking forward to visitng Gentry's Farm and their pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks with Ellison- this year we participating in all of the family festivities (usually we just go to buy a pumpkin). We hope everyone is doing well. We will be in touch! Enjoy the pictures...

No comments: