Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Break!



I start my Fall break today (I have Thursday and Friday off) so that makes a 4 day weekend for me. I am very excited! Ellison had a good week so far. She spent Monday & Tuesday with her MeMac. Today my mom (GJ) had her and brought her to my school to visit during our Fall party. Ellison loved the art project the kids were working on...making turkey pumpkins. The kids were taking turns keeping her entertained, it was precious. We are going to Gentry's Farm to their pumpkin patch this weekend. I will post pictures because there were be a lot I am sure. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

Pattylicious said...

Just wandered across your page (and it is a very beautiful page by the way) and thought that I would leave a comment. You are so lucky to get a fall break. My school district is working straight through to Thanksgiving with no break. Yuck! By the way I love your daughter's name...so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Ellison was absolutely precious at the party! The kids were so cute showing her their pumpkins and parents playing "peek-a-boo" with Ellison. It was a great afternoon. Lindsey, you are doing a super job with your student teaching and we are so proud of you. Hope you have a restful break and enjoy being home with Ellison & Connor.
Love you..........GJ & Grandpa (Jaci & Mike)