Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Christmas Recap!

Grandpa, GJ & Ellison



Grace, GUM, GUE, Matt & Ellison


Uncle Jeff and Ellie Bean


Claude, Ellison & Nan


Uncle Ben, Aunt Heather, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Sarah & Ellison



MeMac & Ellison

Christmas morning Daddy & Daughter

T-daddy, Jen Mama & Ellison


Mommy and Ellison making Christmas cookies for Santa

Ellison and her Godparents (Griffin & Diana)

So we have been pretty busy since Christmas and today is New Year's Eve. I left out SO many good pictures from our Christmas celebration so I apologize a head of time for the endless row of pictures in this post. One thing that was very special for my family this Christmas is that our whole entire family was together to celebrate. So we were very thankful. Connor and I took on a house project- we are putting up trim around our windows in the house. So far we (mostly Connor) have done a great job and it looks so nice. Yesterday we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons- GO SEE IT! It is a fabulous movie. Today Ellison and I are running errands and tonight Uncle Jeff & Aunt Sarah are coming over for a fun New Year's Eve celebration (we usually don't go out on New Year's in fact I can't remember the last time I stayed up til midnight-sad). We are enjoying the remainder of the week before we all head back to work on Monday. Hope you enjoy the photos (I apologize for leaving a few family members out of the pictures even though you were there celebrating with us-I tried to include as many as possible :) We hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great holiday we all had! The pictures definitely showed the excitement surrounding Ellison's first Christmas.
Love you all,
GJ & Grandpa