Thursday, January 22, 2009

Checking in...

I just wanted to send a quick update, I took Ellison to the doctor earlier this week and it ended up she had double ear infections. Of course this did not even phase Ellison. She has remained her normal, happy, go lucky, sleep through the night, no fussiness self. We have her on a antibiotic twice a day. As for me, I am just a mess. I actually am feeling a little better this morning. Basically my symptoms include an ear infection, drainage from my eye, a hacking non-stop cough, my voice is totally gone, my nose either drains non-stop or it is completely stuffy and I feel like I swallow razor blades. The cough is the worse at night time (the past 3 nights I have slept on the couch and probably estimate about 3 hours of actual sleep). BUT this morning my sore throat is gone and my ear feels better. That is a step in the right direction. I have some good meds I am taking so hopefully by the start of the weekend I will be ready to get out of the house (I have been living in my PJ's for the past 3 days). Of course I did not go to work this morning, which feels weird since I only work 2 days a week anyway. Thank you to my family who has been helping out! I will update again later this weekend...

1 comment:

Grace said...

awww, I hope you and Ellie feel better!!!
<3 grace