Today Miss Ellison is 10 months old (at 3:54 to be exact)! I can't even begin to put into words what these past 10 months have meant to me. Ellison is an absolute joy and could not be a better baby. She has made parenthood seem so easy (but I like to think Connor and I had a little to do with that :). I can't believe we will be celebrating her first birthday in just 2 months (I have already started planning the big day!).
- Pulling up
- Standing with the support of holding on to something
- Starting to cruise along low tables
- Will take steps when holding onto someone's finger (some steps are coordinated and some aren't)
- Has her 3rd tooth coming in (top middle)
- Says and waves "bye bye"
- Catches her "bumble bee" (Aunt Sarah will appreciate this one)
- Her hair is growing slowly but surely
- She still is not crawling but she does move around I just don't know how to describe her mode of transportation...
Happy 10 months baby girl...mommy and daddy are so proud of you and we love you so much!