Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

This is how Ellison gives kisses!

Ellison waiting on mommy and daddy to get ready for church!


Our little boogie!

We had a great weekend! I went out with my neighborhood mommies on Friday night while all the daddies stayed home with the babes. Connor, Ellison and I went to downtown Franklin on Saturday to enjoy the beautiful weather and had a yummy lunch at Puckett's. MeMac (Connor's mom) came down to spend some time with Ellison while Connor and I ran some errands. Today we went to church and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. Ellison and I went to the mall with GJ (my mom) and Nan (my grandmother). We went birthday shopping for Ellison at our favorite store (Janie and Jack...I LOVE their stuff). We spent some time outside with our neighbors this afternoon and now we (really Connor) are having a mini Super Bowl Party (some of the guys on the culdesac are over while the mommies stay home with the babes-I guess it is payback from our girls night but of course it is at my house :) We hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

No comments: