Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving on and Happy Birthday GJ!

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ellison's GJ (my mom)! We love you so much and hope you have a great day!



Also, we wanted to let everyone know that we are moving! We sold our house last night and will be moving 5 minutes down the road to our new house, on a 1 acre lot, with lots of character and room for growing and changing! We are very excited with how things worked out and to be moving forward in really creating our settle down home. We close and move on April 17th so you can guess what we will be starting this weekend...packing up stuff! We hope everyone has a great end to their work week :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet birthday greeting! I am so happy for you all in the selling and purchasing of your new home. It is definitely a charming house and you guys will do a great job in making it your own.
Love you all,
GJ

Ashley said...

I love the new house....especially all the trees! You guys are going to have so many precious times there! Have fun packing!

Delisa said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the new place. Let us know if/what you need.

Happy Birthday to Jaci also.

Judy Butler said...

Congratulations to all three of you on Ellison’s first birthday and your new house. I have your blog linked to Milo’s Grandmother blog (http://milograndmother.blogspot.com/) and go to your blog in at least once a month and look at Ellison’s progress. Grandchildren are such a joy; I see Jaci is baby-sitting and generally having a great time with her. Milo is my best medicine as I go through some very challenging medical issues. I love keeping up with your family too. Your blog always makes me smile. Tell Jaci and Jeff hello for me. Judy Butler