Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekly Update...



Skoal or dental floss???

Showing everyone her crawl

We had quite a busy week following Ellison's first birthday weekend! I worked my usual Tuesday and Thursday but I also subbed on Monday and Wednesday. So Ellison and I were at WEE Care 4 days. Ellison had her 1 year check up and has made good progress with her weight and height. The doctor said she looks perfect and is very pleased with everything...YAY! Ellison is also riding in her new forward facing carseat and loves it (thank you Uncle Jeff and GUE)! So far we have had a great weekend visiting with family. Tomorrow Ellison has her 1 year pictures taken and we have another open house (please keep your fingers crossed that the right person shows up!). We hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday...

1 comment:

Delisa said...

I'm hoping she went with the floss! Hope you have good luck with the open house today, the weather is perfect for lookers to be out.