Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catch up time!

Love that smile!
She is growing up too fast!

Helping unload groceries...

Sorry I have not posted in almost 2 weeks! Life has been busy. I had my last week at work, we will start back up at WEE Care in the middle of August. Over the summer I will be taking care of a 20 month old boy that was in my class (2-3 days a week). We plan on spending most of the summer playing, going to the pool, seeing friends/family and some traveling! Ellison has her first trip to the beach planned at the end of July! I also signed Ellison up for Little Gym classes this summer. It is a parent/child class and based on her age she is considered in the little bird class. I have been busy reading the Twilight Series the past week and absolutely LOVE IT (cannot put it down)! My Uncle and brother are visiting this weekend so we will have some family time with them! Also we will be celebrating Mama Doris' (Connor's grandmother) 85th birthday! It will be a nice but busy weekend with our families. We hope everyone enjoys the 3 day weekend :)

No comments: