Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Ellison helping Mama Doris celebrate her 85th birthday!


Cutie pie!


Pajama girl!

We had a very busy 3 day weekend! Ellison's GUE (my uncle) came in town so we ate dinner with my family on Friday night. On Saturday, Ellison and I went to Columbia to attend a luncheon honoring our Mama Doris (Connor's grandmother) who turned 85 years old! Jennifer really out did herself hosting such a beautiful celebration! We returned home and had my whole family come over for dinner, Connor and I really enjoy entertaining at our new house. Yesterday (Sunday) Ellison and I went to church then went with my Uncle to pick up my brother (Ellison's Uncle Jeff). Connor, Ellison and I drove to Columbia for a cookout at Jean Mac's house (Connor's mom). It was very nice to spend time with more of our families. Today has been busy just running errands, being at home, yard work and spending time with Great Uncle Ed and Uncle Jeff before they both head back to their home cities. We hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

No comments: