Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Place settings honoring my mother and grandmother!
The beautiful table set up for Mother's Day dinner!

The Ball Residence :)

Our little family on Mother's Day!



Ellison entertaining everyone...

Four generations on Mother's Day!
We had my parents and grandparents over to eat dinner and celebrate Mother's Day! The rain held out and it was perfect weather for eating outside. We had a great time and it was so special for me to spend some of Mother's Day with both my mom and grandmother.

Mother's Day 2008 (EMB-2 1/2 months old)

Mother's Day 2009- (EMB-14 months old)


Ellison on Mother's Day!

I want to wish all of my mommy friends, mother in laws (Jean Mac and Jennifer), aunt in law (Delisa and Sally), grandmother (Nan) and grandmother in laws (Doris and Meme) a very Happy Mother's Day! Most of all I want to tell my own mother how honored I am to be her daughter and thank you for teaching me how to be the best mother I can be to Ellison. I love you so much and am so proud to have you as my mother! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2009 was a very special Mother's Day! It was wonderful to be able to spend time with you, Connor, Ellison, my mom and Claude. Wish the rest of our family could have been with us. You and Connor are doing a great job turning your new house into a loving home. Dad and I are so proud of the young woman and awesome mother you have become.
We have been blessed with so much.
Love to everyone,
mom & dad