Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer time is here!

Sucking her thumb...she was mad at me that I made her get in the water!

Walking around at the park...

Just wanted to point out the back of the matching hat & bathing suit!

Debating whether to give the water another shot or not...

Today Ellison and I made our way to the pool for the first time this summer! We went with some friends to my old neighborhood pool. The water was chilly but Ellison did fairly well, a little fussing but overall she had a good time. The sun actually was out pretty much the whole time we were there. Then we went to the park for a little while and headed home. Right when Ellison and I pulled up into our driveway the bottom dropped out of the sky! I am really looking forward to getting Ellison out a lot over the summer. Between playdates, the park, the pool, baby gym classes, story time at the library and maybe the zoo, I think she will have a blast this summer (and don't forget her first trip to the beach and a flight to Texas to visit one of my dear friends and her daughter!). Here are some pictures of Ellison looking quite precious and stylin in her summer pooltime attire!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think i am going to get a zoo membership this summer so we should go together some too. I can't wait to see her tomorrow! She is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

She is a real "bathing beauty"! What a doll, the hat is priceless!!
Love ya,
GJ & Grandpa

Sarah said...

I take the kids to story time every week and we have a membership to the zoo so join us!! You can have the 3 and 5 year old and I'll take E!