Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly Overview...

Chatting on the phone...she loves doing this and repeatedly say "hi" with the phone held up to her ear.
She is really in to climbing inside and on top of things...

Ellison loves riding on her Zebra...

Not sure what she is doing here...

Playing outside...

Play date with her friend Mason (isn't he so cute!)

Ellison had a very busy week! It was full of play dates with friends, pool time, baby gym class, and visiting with family. Yesterday, Connor and I had a "date day." Ellison spent some time with her MeMac (Connor's mom) while we did some errands and had a nice dinner with friends. This week will be busy as well...I am taking care of a little boy 3 days this week. We are going to be spending some time at the pool with friends because it is suppose to HOT! Tomorrow I am taking Ellison to story time at the library. I leave for Chicago on Thursday night to visit my brother for the weekend! I am very excited but will miss my sweet baby girl tremendously (and Connor too :) We hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday afternoon!

No comments: