Friday, June 12, 2009

Five wonderful years...

Three of the happiest moments of my life...


Connor and I on our wedding day!

Being pregnant (you can't tell) and our trip to San Francisco...
Becoming parents to our beautiful daughter, Ellison...
Today marks a 5 year anniversary for Connor and me! There are times when I can't believe we have been married 5 whole years and there are times when I feel like we have been married for more like 15 years :) For those of you who don't know, we met on a blind date back in April/May of 1998. Our history is quite a long story but to sum it up we have known each other for 11 years, "been together (dating/engagement/marriage)" for almost 10 years and today we have been married for 5 years.

These past five years have been a true blessing for me. With some of the happiest & best moments of my whole life as well as some of the most challenging. Through it all we have clearly stuck together and got through all of it together. Connor has taught me so much about myself and I love him more each day.

Happy 5 year Anniversary babe, I love you!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristin said...

Aww! Congratulations, you guys!! Happy Anniversary!