Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!






So I am that mom who considers Ellison's first day in the toddler room at a Mother's Day Out program her actual first day of school! I took the camera with me and almost had a few tears. She did great! She was a little sad during the morning play time but once her class went outside she was her happy normal self. She ate well and she slept for 1 hour 15 minutes on her MAT (this is a big deal). I was sure she would have to be put in a pack n play but she laid right down on the mat, the teacher rubbed her head for just a minute, Ellison rolled onto her belly, stuck her cute little bum in the air, popped her thumb in her mouth with her burpie in hand and fell right to sleep. I am SO proud of my big girl! (By the way...my first day of teaching nine 3 year olds went good too :)

1 comment:

Organic baby bedding said...

good job done guys... very nice blog.... very interesting and knowledgeble... hope you will post newer content in coming days..