Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monkey's Tree House!











Our weekend was great but busy! Connor and I went out for my birthday on Friday night to a wine tasting class at The Viking. It was so fun, I would reccommend it to anyone! There was some shopping done on my behalf in honor of tax free weekend. There was a CoCoBonBon Children's Warehouse Sale and it was AMAZING. First of all I adore their clothes and the sale is incredible. The prices are such a bargain. So Ellison and I went, of course we had a lot of luck in finding great Fall items. My family had a birthday dinner for my brother and I on Saturday night. It was good food and great company (I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!). Then Sunday, Ellison and I made our way to Columbia to attend Aunt Carly's baby shower! Aunt Carly and Uncle Bo are expecting their first baby boy (Lee) in just a few weeks! We can't wait to meet him! So far this week we have had a couple of play dates and visits with friends. It is our last week before school starts so Ellison and I are just spending time together! Today we visited The Monkey's Tree House for the first time with my great friend Nikki and her two precious ones, Asher and Ava. The kids had a blast and was a great way to get their energy out! Some pictures are from Monkey's Tree House with our friends and the others are Little Gym with Uncle Jeff...

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love the monkey's tree house! I heard they are opening one in cool springs this december!