Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Open House...


My decorated classroom door!

Connor, Ellison and I at WEE Care Open House!

At the Open House there was a carnival for the kids/students so Ellison got her first face painting...

Being cute!

This is how I cook dinner (with Ellison crawling all underneath me)

Last trip to the pool before the ending of summer :(













What a crazy week! We started back to work/WEE care this week so I have not been able to hardly sit for more than 5 minutes. We had our Open House tonight so Connor took Ellison around to meet her class & teachers while I met my students and parents! I have spent the past 3 days decorating and preparing my classroom. It has been fun to get in the teacher mode but exhausting at the same time! Here are a few pictures! I will try to update more this weekend. Have a great end of the week!

No comments: