Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our week...




We have been productive/lazy this week. We have hardly left the house except to go to Little Gym and run some errands. I have been trying to regroup from our trip (laundry, cleaning, unpacking, etc.). I caught up with some of my mommy friends which was nice. Ellison's Aunt Sarah came to visit one night and we had a lot of fun! This weekend will be pretty busy for us. Tomorrow morning we have Little Gym and then we are meeting up with my mom and Grandmother to do a little shopping (Tax Free Weekend in case you didn't know). Tomorrow night Uncle Jeff comes in town to hang with Ellison while Connor and I have a early date night for my birthday. On Saturday we are celebrating Uncle Jeff's birthday and mine with my family. Then on Sunday, Ellison and I are going to a baby shower for Ellison's Aunt Carly. Baby Lee (Ellison's cousin) is due in just 1 month! We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: