Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our weekend so far...









Our weekend has been quite productive so far! Yesterday (Friday) was spent visiting with my grandparents, ate lunch at J. Alexander's with Ellison's T-daddy and Jen then we spent the afternoon doing stuff around the house. Last night Ellison developed a little tummy bug virus. We talked to her doctor over the phone and got her all situated. She is much better now, it lasted about 12 hours. This morning we went to the Franklin Farmer's Market and ran a few errands. The rest of the day was spent at home doing house projects and chores. Ellison had a great time playing outside in the gorgeous weather. We went to dinner with my family tonight at Puckett's (yum!). Now we are taking it easy and I have to get my house ready for a Kelly's Kids Clothing Party that I am hosting tomorrow afternoon (please stop by between 2:30-5:30 if you are interested!).

No comments: