Friday, September 18, 2009

Stats are in!






Ellison had her 18 month check up at the doctor this morning. She has made great progress and is a healthy girl! She weighs 23 lbs. 14 ounces (45% percentile) and 32 inches long (60% percentile). Let's remember she has always been below average in everything (at her 9 month check up she was in the 1% percentile for weight & 10% percentile for height). So she is growing just fine! It has been super yucky outside this week. LOTS of rain, more rain and more rain. We have been limited with what we can do so today we decided to go outside and play in the rain. My family gets back in town tonight after being away for 2 weeks in Italy (I am very excited to see them). Tomorrow night, Connor and I have a date night with our friends to the Melting Pot for dinner and then to see Wicked! We are SO excited! We hope everyone is doing well and will update more later :)

1 comment:

Miss Kriss said...

Yaay! I cannot believe that Ellison is getting soo big! She's such a pretty girl! Hope you and Connor have fun on your date night. I loved Wicked and I hope you guys will too!! P.S. We need to get together soon. I'm holding your shoes hostage until it happens. ;)