Friday, October 9, 2009

Fabulous Friday!







Today is fabulous for me because I have the day to myself! Ellison spent the night with her MeMac last night & is spending the day with her today so I am enjoying my brief moment of freedom! Connor and I were able to go to dinner last night at The Mercantile in downtown Franklin. It was yummy! One appetizer, two entrees and a bottle of wine for only $30.00...cannot beat that. We sat outside and the food was delicious! We went to bed at 9:30 last night and I slept in til 8:00 this morning. Our week has been good, went by pretty quick. Connor is going to the UT/GA game tomorrow with a friend (I am super jealous). Both of our high school reunions are this weekend but it is not working out for us to go to either one :( We hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: