Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween Eve!








Ellison had a fabulous day and is in the BEST mood! She went trick or treating at my mother's work. So she put on her costume for the first time and I must say, she looked precious! I made all of her costume except for the hat. She LOVED trick or treating and showing off. She would say "Trick Treat" and get handfuls of candy from the buckets, place it in her "Punkie" bag, wave & say "bye bye", blow kisses and even said "Thank You." Here is a peak at our precious puppy from today...many more pictures to follow tomorrow from Pumpkinfest and Halloween night!

2 comments:

Ross Family said...

Your mom showed me the picture of Ellison when I got up to the office with Emma. She was so cute. I love the idea of how you made her costume. Too cute! Hope she has a wonderful Halloween.

Ellen said...

Ellison is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! So impressed you made the whole outfit...it is adorable! Can't wait to see you this week! (We'll be in town on Tue)