Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Sunday!

Our weekend has been good! Connor went to the UT/GA game yesterday (GO VOLS!) so Ellison and I had the whole day to ourselves! We started the morning doing a little bargain shopping at a neighborhood garage sale and had a few successful purchases. It was a chilly morning so we went to Starbuck's where I got my favorite seasonal drink...

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! YUMMY!


There was a sweet surprise though...the person in front of me paid for my drink! It took me by surprise when I pulled up to the window to pay and the cashier said, "The lady in front you wanted to pay for your drink." How sweet is that?! It honestly made my day. Ellison made our way over to the park to meet our great friends, Ms. Nikki and her two kids (Asher and Ava). It was so COLD! We only stayed about 30 minutes but we had fun!

Ellison and Ava playing in the water fountain...


I am in love with her new rain coat from Coco Bonbons!

We went home for a nap then Ellison and I went to visit my grandparents, ran some errands (went shopping for daddy's birthday present) then ate dinner at my parents' house. Ellison was little Miss Secretary at my parents house...

We woke up today and decided to enjoy the beautiful Fall morning. So we went to Pinkerton Park and took a long walk to Fort Granger. It was so pretty outside. Ellison had so much fun running around, picking up sticks and just being outdoors. Connor captured some great pictures...just thought I would share some with you. Hope everyone has a Sweet Sunday!





2 comments:

Lindsey Ball said...

Love them all! What a beautiful day! Love ya, GJ & Poppy

Sarah said...

The lady in front of you paid for your drink so did you pass it on and pay for the person's drink that was behind you?

Great pictures! And I LOVE her raincoat!