Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful 2 days full of Thanksgiving festivities with family! On Thanksgiving Day we went to Columbia and spent the whole day visiting and celebrating Thanksgiving with Connor's family. In the morning we were with his dad's side of the family and in the afternoon we were with his mom's side. Ellison was a trooper and really did so well. She took a short cat nap in the "Love Sack" at Dr. Ball's house (it is a really huge bean bag). It was pretty cute!


Ellison with Jen and T-daddy
Ellison and daddy
Taking a snooze in the "Love Sack"

We left Connor's dads house and headed over to his grandparents house. Ellison had a blast playing with her cousins, Reed and Will at Meme and Papa's house.
Ellison eating with her cousins...

Pushing baby around

My sister in laws...Heather and Sarah

Our little Turkey

Our little family on Thanksgiving


Yesterday, Ellison and I woke up at 6:30am, went and picked up my mom, was at Starbuck's by 7:30 and hitting up Target, Toys R Us and the mall from about 8am til 1pm. Along the way my brother arrived and met up with us. We had a blast and found some fabulous deals! I personally LOVE Black Friday, I think it is a kick off for the Christmas season. Once again, Ellison was a total trooper. With only one melt down (I personally don't blame her) she stayed awake the whole time and completely passed out as soon we headed home.
Last night we had my parents and brother over to our house for a yummy delicious Thanksgiving meal (cooked by Connor). We enjoyed our small gathering but really missed Nan, Claude and the crew in Pasadena! !

Us with Uncle Bobo (my brother)
Thanksgiving at our house

Ellison with her GJ and Poppy


Eating again!

Love this outfit!

Ellison and Uncle Bobo!
Today I am going to start decorating the house for Christmas (I am so excited!) and do a little more shopping with my brother before he heads back to Chicago tonight. We hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments: