Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Look who is a big girl!

Earlier this evening, the 3 of us were playing before bedtime in the playroom. Ellison stopped, looked at her daddy and said "potty, potty!" As she said this she pointed to the bathroom where she has a training potty (I bought one awhile back just to have so she could play with it and start to get to know it a little better). Now I was not planning on potty training Ellison until the beginning of our summer break in May. She is only 21 months old. Well, Connor took her in the bathroom, stripped her down & Ellison went and sat on her potty. While she sat, we went ahead and started the water for bath time, I went to get a towel and Connor went to get a book. Well before I knew it Connor was yelling for me. I ran to see Ellison standing next to her potty, pointing at it and smiling from ear to ear. She went pee pee in the potty! Connor and I were SO excited and so the 3 of us clapped, gave high 5's and hugs for our big girl! Let us take note that today is Saturday and she has not done it since ;) I think we will just continue to let her do it as she asks and not buckle down for training for a couple more months...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see what I want for christmas