Friday, January 29, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Ellison showing off her lipstick...matches her dress!
She is really turning girly on us!
All bundled up for the cold morning with "baby" in hand!
So far our week has not been very exciting. The weather has continued to be pretty much BLAH (cold and wet). So we have spent a majority of our time indoors and getting very bored. Thank goodness for all of Ellison's toys and new playroom setup! It has all kept her entertained and occupied. Ellison is becoming a girly girl (slowly but surely :) which makes mommy very happy. She loves carrying around her purse with her cell phone, sunglasses, lipstick and a book. She is obsessed with talking on the phone (she will say her friends names, start laughing out loud, say yeah a lot like she is really holding a conversation). She is also loving a baby doll that she got for a gift. The other day when Ellison and I were at the mall with my mother and grandmother, Ellison would run around picking up clothes of the racks, hold it up to her to see what it looked like and say "Oh, cute...Ellison is cute!" She was a hoot!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Another week has come to an end which means the beginning of a new weekend! We don't have anything super exciting going on. This past week we went to school/work, had a playdate one afternoon and went to visit my grandparents yesterday afternoon. This morning Ellison and I headed to her gymnastics class which she absolutely loved! Then we ran some errands and came home for lunch and a nap. We are having a lazy afternoon so far. Right now as I type, Ellison is keeping herself entertained in her play room while daddy is taking a snooze on the couch. The weather has been pretty much in the dumps for the past few days. We did find out that Ellison's new swing set has arrived in the store so maybe we will get to pick it up over the weekend and get an idea of how long or hard it may be to put this sucker together! Happy Weekend everybody!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
What yucky weather! I am so ready for the Spring time and being outside more. We have had a nice weekend so far. Ellison and her daddy got a nice little nap in together yesterday...so sweet!
Ellison spent the night with her MeMac on Friday night. She had a lot of fun visiting with her Meme and Papa while there. Last night Miss Ellison spent the night with her GJ and Poppy! She had a blast playing with them and also visiting with her Nan and Claude. We have had continued success with Ellison using the big girl potty. Now she is asking more and more through out the day to go potty and she does (both number 1 and number 2- sorry TMI). While Ellison has been out and about with her slumber parties I have been working on some birthday plans for her. Here are some things I am thinking on doing...
I made these invitations and was pretty happy with how they will turn out! We are going to have a friend birthday party on Ellison's actual birthday (March 13th) then a family party the next day! The invitations for each one will be a little different but the theme is all the same...
This is pretty close to what the birthday girls shirt will look like (except with the number 2 :) I have a dear friend that I work with helping me with the birthday attire!
This is the fabulous birthday present that Ellison is getting from ALL of our families! I cannot wait to have this at our house. She is going to love it and so will her friends when we have play dates! I just ordered it today so it should be here the first of February which will give us plenty of time to get it up by her birthday (hopefully :) I was reading comments and several people said it is a 12 hour assembly!!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
- She will speak in complete full sentences.
- She repeats absolutely everything someone says loud and clear.
- She ask questions and follows commands.
- She has had several visits to the time out spot and throws tantrums where she runs in a circle then throws herself into the floor (we hope to catch it on video one day it is quite hilarious & dramatic).
- She LOVES her doodle brothers.
- She loves school and her friends.
- She sings...seriously she does. She may not know all the words but she will hum the right tune to where we understand what song it is and will say key words and do hand motions.(she has music at school and LOVES it)
- She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (we are not big into her watching TV but will make an exception for this)
- She loves to visit people especially our friends Ava and Asher (as soon as we pull in their neighborhood Ellison goes crazy and starts saying their names)
- She is starting to get into playing dress up (every mommies dream).
- When you ask her to count she will hold up fingers and say..."1, 2, 8, 6..."
The list is endless!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Our little family sledding in the snow!
Ellison was not a fan of the cold!