Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hanging at home...












So it has been snowing here for the past 3 days. It is not a heavy snow but has been a consistent little snow. As you know we had a snow day on Thursday which was great, we had a play date with friends and ate lunch with Connor. Yesterday, Ellison and I stayed at home all morning because it was so cold! Her gymnastics class was cancelled which was a bummer. I dropped Ellison off at my mom's house so Connor and I could do a few things. Then I went and got a hair cut. Last night after Ellison went to bed, I went over to a friend's house with some other girlfriends for a little "girl time." Today it is still cold and snowing! We have a Gymboree class that we are trying out for Ellison this morning. After that we really have nothing planned the whole rest of the weekend (but there is always laundry and cleaning :) I posted some pictures of Ellison playing around the house and loving on her doodle brothers! We hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: