Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our weekend so far...















What yucky weather! I am so ready for the Spring time and being outside more. We have had a nice weekend so far. Ellison and her daddy got a nice little nap in together yesterday...so sweet!

Ellison spent the night with her MeMac on Friday night. She had a lot of fun visiting with her Meme and Papa while there. Last night Miss Ellison spent the night with her GJ and Poppy! She had a blast playing with them and also visiting with her Nan and Claude. We have had continued success with Ellison using the big girl potty. Now she is asking more and more through out the day to go potty and she does (both number 1 and number 2- sorry TMI). While Ellison has been out and about with her slumber parties I have been working on some birthday plans for her. Here are some things I am thinking on doing...

I made these invitations and was pretty happy with how they will turn out! We are going to have a friend birthday party on Ellison's actual birthday (March 13th) then a family party the next day! The invitations for each one will be a little different but the theme is all the same...














This is pretty close to what the birthday girls shirt will look like (except with the number 2 :) I have a dear friend that I work with helping me with the birthday attire!


















This is the fabulous birthday present that Ellison is getting from ALL of our families! I cannot wait to have this at our house. She is going to love it and so will her friends when we have play dates! I just ordered it today so it should be here the first of February which will give us plenty of time to get it up by her birthday (hopefully :) I was reading comments and several people said it is a 12 hour assembly!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What cute ideas! Ellison is going to LOVE her new play set. I can't believe she is almost 2!