Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Shower for Eli!

Today was a very fun and special day! My mom and grandmother hosted a baby shower for Eli :) It was so wonderful! The company was great, the food was super yummy (thank you dad!), Ellison loved entertaining everybody...we (Connor and I) just feel so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such loving friends and families. A huge THANK YOU goes out to my mom and grandmother for their hard work in putting together such a sweet shower in celebration of my son's arrival! (that sounds so weird ;) Thank you to everyone who came, I greatly appreciate your support and love!

Yummy food! Thanks to the caterer (my dad :)

Sweet hugs from Ellison's friend, Penelopi

These petifores were so YUM!


Opening gifts...

Precious diaper cake



Ellison and her friend Penelopi

Ellison even got a few gifts...

Four Generations! (33 weeks pregnant)

My dad (Ellison's Poppy :)



Nan and Ellison


The Big Sister!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

So wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!! You are going to LOVE having a boy. They are so different right from the start, but I am just in love with Harris and I know you will be with Eli too! Praying for a smooth rest of your pregnancy!!!