Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love FALL!

I am loving the Fall weather and all of the Fall festivities that are approaching for the month of October. We are having materinity photos taken, going to Honey Suckle Hills Farm for some family fun, attending the Ghouls Fun Event at the Zoo, Connor's 30th birthday, doing our annual trip to Gentry's Farm for pumpkin picking, Pumpkinfest in downtown Franklin, Halloween fun with friends for trick or treating on Main Street, Connor and I have a big date night planned to dinner and to the Mumford & Sons concert AND I have a prenatal massage plus a "girls day" with one of my best friends, Nikki for lunch, pedicures and manicures! We are going to be busy bees and it won't slow down because right after our month of craziness we will only have 2 weeks til Eli's due date! Then follows Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Ellison's 3rd Birthday...on top of adjusting to life with our son, Eli :)

Along with Fall festivities comes Fall attire! I know this sounds cheesy but I am loving a lot of Ellison's Fall wardrobe this season. I have done a little shopping everywhere starting back in the summer...great consignment sales, online sales, ETSY and a few treats from family :) Here are some of my favorites...
A friend of mine did a Matilda Jane Trunk Show which is the only way you can purchase their clothing. I LOVE the style of the Matilda Jane line...

Another Matilda Jane combo...

With the help of my mom and grandmother, we hit up a Kellys Kids sale with free shipping for this outfit, I think its SO cute...

This is another Kellys Kids item the thing I love about it is that it is reversible...on the other side it is brown courdoroy with lollipops.

This is from a site I had never heard of before and it is probably one of my favorite dresses for Ellison...I saw a random advertisement for it called Art and Soul Boutique. This outfit was originally around $60 and I got it for a total of $20 with shipping.

These pants I got brand new at a consignment sale. The brand is Oilily...originally priced for $75 and I got them for $12. They are velvet and SO sassy :)

I do this every year...I get on ETSY (very dangerous site if you don't want to spend money) and find a fun/cute holiday dress, shirt...something that can be monogrammed to wear at school and for other holiday festivities. The prices are so cheap for what you get...

This is something I can't wait for...I have been searching for something for Eli to wear for Thanksgiving/Fall. It was hard to find something small enough in a newborn size that wasn't like a sleeper. There is a new store in downtown Franklin called It's Vintage Baby and they have the SWEETEST stuff. My mom, grandmother and I went in their about a month and found these. Not only something for Eli but something for Ellison as well. When we have Eli's newborn photos taken we will be dressing up in these beautiful outfits for some Fall photos of the new brother and sister pair. I know Eli's will be a little big but I figured I can pin the back to tighten and cuff the leg. It will be perfect! Plus they will get LOTS of wear out of these. I am so excited!




No comments: