Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am going to TRY and do better...

I use to be good at posting blog entries but lately I just cannot seem to find the time! The past couple of weeks we have just stayed busy with school, work, doing things to get ready for Eli, spending time together as a family, hanging out with friends and getting ready for the FALL! Today I am 33 weeks pregnant...7 more weeks to go (or maybe a little less :) We are really feeling ready for Eli's arrival. His room is looking SUPER cute and is really coming together. I will post pictures within the next week or so. I have 2 baby showers to look forward to (thank you so much to my mom and grandmother for hosting one and for some of my dear girlfriends for hosting another...we feel SO blessed). Miss Ellison has been doing great, she has had a couple of 24 hour virus bugs the past 2 weekends but recovered very quickly. Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...

We went to Family Day at Harlinsdale Park...it was very fun. We rode the hayride, took a train ride and Ellison rode a donkey!

Our big girl!

Daddy helping Ellison on the donkey ride

She was so proud of herself

Ellison and the big horse

Watching more Tennessee football...GO VOLS!

Helping her baby doll color

Being a little diva...she ALWAYS has to pack her purple purse full of random things to take on every car ride...

Here is my friend Erin and I...she is pregnant with twins at 24 weeks and I am pregnant with Eli at 32 weeks.
I have been awful at taking pregnancy/belly shots BUT our photographer that did all of Ellison's photos will be doing a maternity session with us in just a couple of weeks!

We had some of our dear friends over for the dinner last weekend. Ellison and Ava had a blast playing together, dressing up like princesses and eating like big girls at their table...aren't they precious?

Lately Ellison is ALWAYS wanting to play dress up!

Ellison lounging with mommy and Eli...

We hope everyone is doing well and I will have lots to post after tomorrow from my first baby shower for Eli!

No comments: