Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Shower #2!

Some of my very dear girlfriends hosted a baby shower for me (and Eli) today! It was so nice to spend some time with my close friends and some family (away from kids :) to celebrate Eli's soon arrival! I can't say it enough but we are so blessed with such loving and caring friends & family. We just hope everyone knows how much we appreciate everything!

FYI-these pictures are way out of order ;)

Gifts!

Yummy food!

Opening gifts...

The precious cake!

More gifts...

The beautiful hostesses of the shower (minus Catherine...we missed you!)

Dear girlfriends!

My mommy

My mom, me, sister in law and mother in law

Cute monogrammed burpies!

More gifts

Love this monogrammed blanket

Precious golf outfit for Eli...this was Connor's favorite of course!

My best friend and wonderful hostess...Nikki!

Yummy and adorable cake!

Dear friend...Erin! She is 23 weeks pregnant with twins and I am 34 weeks pregnant with Eli!

Cute invitation!

The big sister showing off the gift that sweet Ms. Linda (from my work) brought to the shower for her...

No comments: