Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall catch up!

So we had another eventful week and weekend so far! This week Ellison had her Fall parties at school so we dressed in our cute Fall attire all week. The parties were so fun and with the help of daddy we made all the treat bags for Ellison's class...they were a hit! We had some busy evenings as well, Connor carved our big pumpkin while Ellison painted the little pumpkin she picked out at the pumpkin farm we went to a couple of weeks ago. She really enjoyed painting it. One night I hosted a Thirty One gifts party which ended up being a huge hit and I recieved ALOT of free products which is always fun :) I just want to also say that Connor has been an extra huge help around here. I have been winding down more day by day which give Ellison and her daddy some extra bonding time but they both have really enjoyed each other! I love watching them together...


Headed to school...

Carving pumpkins

Ellison getting ready to paint her "punkie"


Ellison, mommy and Eli

Her finished product...it was beautiful!

Super sweet Fall outfit from Connor's mom...

Yesterday (Friday) I took Ellison to my mom's work for trick or treating. This is our 3rd year going and as always, Ellison was a hit in the office and had a great time getting treats. My mom has super sweet coworkers and colleagues...they have tons of treats to pass out to the kids and a super yummy lunch every Halloween! They decorate their offices and wear Halloween attire for all the kids that come visit their floor. Most of the kids are grandchildren of staff. Ellison racked up on goodies and everyone LOVED her ladybug costume...

My little lady bug...

GJ, Ellison and mommy

I ran into my friend Kim and her precious little girl (we had no idea our relatives worked in the same office)

This morning we work up, went to Dunkin Doughnuts for a family breakfast...Ellison loved her donut with strawberry frosting and sprinkles :) Then got dressed up (again :) to go to Pumpkinfest in downtown Franklin. We LOVE Pumpkinfest...once again we have been going for the past 3 years with Ellison. This year she is really getting into the trick or treating and understanding more about people "dressing up" and pretending to be different things. We were there for about 2 hours and ran into some friends and families which is always a treat...it was SO beautiful outside!

Walking to Pumpkinfest

Another picture of our precious ladybug

Daddy, Ellison and Scarecrow

Ellison had a bag full of candy but the 1 thing she completely devoured was the apple that we got at the WMC tent/display...

Who ya gonna call?! GHOSTBUSTERS!

My childhood friend, Jenny and her sweet little boy...Cooper

After Pumpkinfest, Connor and Ellison spent the WHOLE afternoon together (well, Ellison slept for a majority of it ;) BUT I went out to lunch with my dear friend and then we spent 3 hours shopping around. It was a girly afternoon (without any children) and I LOVED it! My friend and I decided we needed more of them :)

When I got home Ellison was having a blast with her daddy outside. Connor even painted Ellison's nails...they had a good time bonding :) After Ellison went to bed, Connor and I enjoyed a very YUMMY dinner then we enjoyed the beautiful Fall evening by sitting outside in front of a bonfire Connor started and just had great conversation. I loved just being able to enjoy his company without distraction or sitting in front of a TV watching our usual shows. Overall it was a wonderful day! Now I am headed to bed to rest up for another fun filled day tomorrow...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take your panties off for me I want to taste u