Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pasadena Crew

It has been a crazy week! Ellison has been out of school this whole week for Thanksgiving/Fall break. My family from Pasadena came in town last weekend. I call them the "Pasadena Crew" which includes my dear Uncle and his family. We are so happy to have them here in Tennessee to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. We have had a lot of family time with them including a fun night at the Wild Horse Saloon, an afternoon spent walking through the shops in downtown Franklin, lunch and breakfast dates. Most importantly they all got to meet Elic for the first time :)
Looking so grown up and taking care of her baby
My silly little turkey

My Uncle's partner Mark holding Elic for the first time

Elic and his great Uncles!

Cousin Matt with Elic

Ellison showing off her new pajamas that Patty, Matt and Grace got her

Practicing being a ballerina

My sweet boy

I can't help myself...he is the absolute cutest!

Love his handsome face

So we took Ellison to the Wild Horse Saloon and she was obsessed with the dance lessons they were giving. She got out there with my mom and this 2 1/2 year old took it so seriously. She paid close attention and was able to follow a majority of the steps that were taught. She amazed me! She was definitely the talk of the place. She cried when we pulled her off the dance floor to go home.

I mean look at Miss Sassy getting into the moves

Having some hang out time with daddy

He loves cuddling with his babies :)

*On a side note please keep my dear grandmother in your thoughts and prayers. She fell the other night and fractured her pelvic bone. She has been in the hospital all week and will be moved to a rehab facility tomorrow to continue therapy for 4 to 6 more weeks. I am praying that she will be able to get home by the Christmas holiday. We are all in good spirits and thankful nothing worse happened but it is still challenging and hard for everyone...we love you Nan!

No comments: