Saturday, December 18, 2010

Catching up!

I know I am behind...again! Llife is busy enough with 2 precious little ones but it gets even crazier at holiday time! We have been SUPER busy...which I admit I do love. Last weekend before the snow came we took the kids to downtown Franklin for Dicken's Christmas. I LOVE all of the fun festivities that downtown Franklin does throughout the year. The Dickens Christmas is one of my favorites...

We ran into some of our friends...Olivia and Annie B. (it was impossible to get all 3 girls to look and smile)

Here is Elic staying snuggly and warm w/daddy

Our little Christmas diva

Mommy, Ellison and the pretty ladies

Ellison was not excited to meet this Christmas spirit

My sweet family in downtown Franklin :)

Here are just a few more holiday photos taken this past week...

Elic is out!

Elic showing his Christmas spirit :)

Before church...

Elic was not pleased with sharing his bouncy seat with his big sister's baby

Snuggle time with Uncle GoGo

Brothers and sisters :)

Ellison doing a little Winter cleaning

I LOVE this dress!

My Little Lion Man

Snoozing again...

No comments: