Friday, January 28, 2011

Updated pictures of the kids...(sorry for the overload :)

It has been a pretty good and not too eventful week for us. We had some fun play time with friends after school on Monday and Tuesday then Wednesday we were out of school because of snow. Today was busy with running errands and trying to get some things done because I am hosting a baby shower at our house tomorrow for a friend of mine. We had a very yummy dinner tonight with Connor's dad, Jen and Sarah at Macaroni Grill (yum!) we had a really nice time and the kids did great (thank you T-daddy and Jen!). I realized that I have not been great with taking pictures lately (I know that probably isn't true but compared to how many photos I usually take). I also feel like Elic is growing and changing SO quickly that I am not capturing enough of him. So here are some updated pictures...


Just lounging with daddy one evening before bedtime...

We had Ellison's friends, Hattie and Ella over to play one afternoon after school. These girls are SO cute and Ellison had a blast!

The princesses :) They are ALL divas...

My smiley fella

It is SO hard to get a good picture of the both of them together...

More dress up...an every day affair

Love him

Sweet baby boy

Playing in Elic's room trying to postpone the bedtime routine...

Isn't he just so yummy!

Brother/Sister love

I am obsessed with this little guy

Love love love!

So incredibly blessed and thankful for these 2 munchkins...

I don't want him to grow up!

Ellison loves her baby Elic

I am such a lucky mama!


1 comment:

gracie said...

ellison and elic are precious! cutest kids ever!