Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Elic is 3 months old!

This past Sunday Elic turned 3 months old! Once again, I cannot believe how fast the time is flying by us and that my little man has been with us for 3 months already :) Elic has brought so much joy, love and many smiles into our lives. I am seriously obsessed with how darn cute my son is and how in love I am with him. 
Sadly in celebration of turning 3 months old, Elic got a cold over the weekend...took him to the doctor yesterday and he has double ear infections! Of course through it all Elic has been such a sweet and happy boy. Nobody would ever have known...he has been sleeping 8 to 9 hours stretches and has been eating just fine! I am glad I took him to get checked out though and luckily we were able to start an antibiotic right away.

Here are some things that Elic has been up to the past few weeks...
- Cooing and talking up a storm! Once he gets going he won't stop :) It is the sweetest sound!
- Smiles, smiles and more smiles...he does this as soon as someone starts talking to him or smiles right at him (I have to admit he does it mostly with me :)
- He is still nursing and of course that is all he gets. He took his very first bottle about 2 weeks ago while Connor and I went to a movie. He nurses about every 3 to 4 hours during the day.
-He has a great bedtime routine! He nurses every night around 7:15 and goes straight to bed (with no fussing). He has been sleeping anywhere between 2am to almost 4am (so 7 to 9 hour stretches). I nurse him again and he will go right back to sleep til anywhere between 6:30 and 7:30.
- He is so close to rolling over...he has not done it yet but we expect it to happen any day now. (*Well it happened...he just rolled over for the first time and we all missed it! If I get a chance to catch it on video I will post it :)
-He LOVES to stand up while being held...I think he may be walking at 6 months! HA!
- He HATES tummy time (just like his sister)
-He loves laying down and playing on his play mat, he is starting to grab and swat at the toys hanging off of it.
-Got his first ear infection...2 actually :(
-Wears a size 1 diaper
-Wearing 3 to 6 month size clothing!
-Love his big sister! He smiles at her ALL of the time and enjoys watching her play in their playroom :)

My 3 month old son!

Sweet boy ;)

Bumbo time...

Serious face

We love you so much Elic!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

He is so cute, Linds!!!!