Friday, February 18, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Before I post the sneak peek of Elic's 3 month photos I will update you about our week! We had school/work (we actually had a full week with NO snow days!) The weather was truly a blessing...every day after school we played outside. One day we went to the park with friends and had so much fun! This week we also discovered that Ellison has double ear infections, Connor has an acute respiratory infection and double ear infections and I have an ear infection and a respiratory infection. Ellison ended up having an allergic reaction to her antibiotic last night (thankfully it was no worse than a rash but she looked pitiful because it was all over her face!) So we had to start her on new meds. Luckily Elic's ears have cleared up and he is probably the healthiest of us all!

We had a busy day today, I took care of my friends children so I was the mother of a 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old! Don't tell my hubby but I have to admit, I enjoyed the chaos of it all...I could see myself being a mother of 3 kids or maybe more ;) So I loaded all of the kids and took them to Jump Zone where we ran into more friends! It worked out great and the kids had an absolute blast. We were out and about all day playing until almost 4 o'clock! We had a yummy dinner, put the kids down and I have to admit I think I may be headed to bed here in a few minutes and it is only 9 o'clock!

Before I head to bed I wanted to post the pictures from Elic's 3 month "sneak peek" which we are SO pleased with. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful photographer that we adore and have become friends with. We can't wait to see all of the proofs! Thank you Beth for capturing such sweet moments and memories for us :)

*Click here if you want to see her blog post about Elic's 3 month session...







As Beth put it this was a role reverse...Ellison was not cooperating well during the photo session while Elic was a pretty happy fella throughout the whole thing. However in this photo Ellison was having a blast (because we were playing "airplane") and Elic was not very pleased with flying in the air :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not quit looking at these sweet pics. Do you know when Beth will have the rest of the pictures posted and ready to order? Can not wait.....jm