Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A week and weekend recap!

We completed our first official week and weekend of summer break! I would be lying if I didn't say I missed work/school a little bit. Mainly because it provides us with routine and a little extra money :) However we enjoyed lots of playdates with friends, dance class, dinner with friends, Elic's 6 month photo shoot (which turned out awesome!), Connor and I had an overnight date in Nashville to dinner, Jimmy Buffet concert then spent the night in a great hotel, we cleaned out our garage and then had some family fun last night picking up takeout from our favorite place (Oscars), went fishing then had a treat at Sweet Cece's!

 Ellison and her buddy Luke enjoying some lunch and play time at our house...


Ellison and her friend Marin playing at the park (or I guess I should say on the rocks!)


 Posing for a picture in her bathing suit...

 The kids during our family evening out to eat dinner by the lake, go fishing in the pond then to Sweet Cece's for a treat!

 Bubby just chillin...

 Ellison fishing with her daddy!

 Bubby is almost sitting up on his own without any support! He will do it for a minute or so then falls over...

 Me and the kiddos...I am looking ROUGH after a full day of cleaning out our garage in 95 degree weather!

Enjoying some Sweet Cece's with daddy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poppy and I love these smiles! What fun family times.