Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Today is Poppy's (my dad) birthday! We celebrated with my family last night by eating dinner at my parents house then we went to Sweet Cece's for a treat :) We also celebrated my parents wedding anniversary and my anniversary (almost 7 years of marriage for Connor and I). Thank you GJ, Poppy, Nan and Claude for a yummy dinner, sweet treat and gifts. 
We love you Poppy and hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 I thought this was a cute picture of me and my hubby!
 Poppy with his grandkids :)
 Bubby!
 Ellison helping Poppy open his presents...
 GJ and Elic
 Connor and I being silly ;)
 Ellison using her new Do A Dots!
 Nan and Claude with their great grandchildren!
 GJ and Poppy with their grandbabies...
 Our happy family!
Getting ready to celebrate 7 years of a very HAPPY and BLESSED marriage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great evening! Lots to celebrate. Love to everyone.
GJ & Poppy