Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pasadena, California

This post is late...SORRY! Two weekends ago I had the pleasure of taking a 3 day getaway (without kiddos or my hubby) to go to Pasasdena, California! My uncles and their kids live there. During the time I was there, my whole family (minus Connor and the kids) were able to attend a black tie formal physician recognition honoring and recognizing my Uncle and his new position as Executive Medical Director of Kaiser Permanente.

The reception was held at the Grand California Hotel on the Disneyland Resort. It was
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

 The view from our suite!

We (the family) stayed at the hotel for the evening since the reception was there and it was about an hour away from Pasadena. Before the reception, we had time to hang by the pool for some sun and relaxation!
 Grace and I getting some sun!
 The "kids" chillin...
 Water slide time! Rock on Jeff!
 Brother and sister...
 Fun times!
 Me, Jeff, Matt and Grace :)

After some fun in the sun, we all got ready for the reception...we had a quick photo shoot before heading down to the party!

 Me all dressed up...I have not worn a formal since college! Or well when I got married...
 The ladies! Nan, me, my mom and Grace...
 Daddy and daughter
 Brother and sister
 Brothers and Sisters!
Jeff and I with our grandparents...
 My borther and parents...
 Down at the reception they had these live statues (each represented a season) they were awesome!

 My Uncle, his partner (Mark) and their kids (my cousins) Matt and Grace
 My Uncle and Mark
 Don't we all clean up good?!
 Uncle with his favorite niece and nephew :)
 Giving his speech!
It is always a good time when my brother is around :)

Congratulations Uncle! You are such an amazing person and role model. I am SO proud of you and all of your accomplishments! I am so thankful I was able to share in such a special celebration honoring you :) I love you!

No comments: