Saturday, July 16, 2011

Swim fun!

So since Ellison completed her swim lessons at the wonderful and amazing Camp Nickajack...we have been swimming non-stop. My parents got a membership to their pool this summer so we decided to try it out last weekend! Well they had a water slide which made the place a HUGE hit for Ellison. She went down the water slide at swim camp and I remember thinking she will probably never do that again. Well (I am not lying when I say...) she went on the water slide at my parents' pool about 50 times. She would go down, land in the water, swim to one of us-take a breather, then swim to the ladder and go again. She was by far the smallest and youngest kid going down this huge slide...with NO FLOATIES and SWIMMING! Yes I am still bragging on my 3 year old daughter...or Little Mermaid I should say :)

 Waiting to go down!
 SO much fun!
 Swimming with Poppy...
 Bubby and GJ...he LOVED splashing in the water!
 Look at that big slide!
 LOVE!
 Landing in the water...
 Going down...again :)
 Grandparents with their grandbabies...
 Mommy and the kiddos...
 Love my little man...
Swimming from Poppy to the ladder...


No comments: