Sunday, July 24, 2011

Zoo Daze...

So last week I watched my best friend's kiddos ALL week long :) I love these 2 precious kids...I treat them like they are my own. We had a fun week together. We went to Monkey's Treehouse to play one day, we went to the park and story time at the library, we played and had lunch at McDonald's, we played at a fun place called Shipwrecked but my favorite thing we did was go to the zoo! People thought I was pretty insane to battle the zoo with 4 kiddos all under the age of 5 in 100 degree weather. It truly was such a smooth outing and the kids had a blast! Here are pictures to prove it :)

 Ellison and Ava checking out the monkeys!
 In the reptile house...
 Watching the ducks...
 Ava and Ellison petting and brushing the goats
 My love bug!
 LOVE these kids...
 Riding the carousel...Elic was snoozing in the stroller...

 Are they not so sweet?!
 Playing in the fountains!
Having so much fun together!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun times!!! so cute.