Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wrapping up July...

I know...I have not updated in forever! We just got back from a week long vacation at Bald Head Island, NC with my family. We drove to and from (a 10+ hour drive with a 3 year old and 9 month old!) The kids were amazing and we had a great time!

I totally slacked towards the very end of July and first of August with pictures, etc. We were busy scheduling last minute playdates and packing for our vacation! So here are the remaining pictures I have for the month of July. The next upcoming posts will be from our wonderful beach vacation and Elic's 9 month update!

 Birthday dinner for my dear friend...Lori (crazy baby lady :)
 Ellison with her friend Marin after pirate camp!
Bubby has started to eat some finger foods and he loves them!


No comments: