Saturday, September 3, 2011

My SURPRISE party!!!

I thought that since my wonderful hubby surprised me on my actual birthday with inviting some of our friends to meet us at Arrington Vineyards that my birthday celebration was complete! Boy was I wrong! A week later, Connor insisted that we go out on a date night to celebrate my birthday just the two of us. Starting this particular day off I had a spa morning with my favorite, Nikki :) We went and got spa pedicures and then had a hot stone massage (along with some champagne and munchies :) Well Connor got the kids situated with my parents and then the scavenger hunt began! He had written out clues that took me to different places. And the last place that ended the hunt was a surprise party at the Franklin Green pool where all of my dear friends and family were waiting :)

Connor, Josh and then Nikki and I :) This is how our relationship is perceived, our hubbies think we love each other a little too much!

The Ogles and The Balls!


My favorite and the best hubby! They make a good party planning team :)

My favorite, Baby Ogle in her belly and me!
All the ladies! Love these girls...
Joc, Nik and me
Connor, Josh and Doug
Siblings! Danny, CB, me, Sarah and Jeff

Brother and Sister...so glad you were in town for it!

Brother and sister in laws :)
Danny and Sarah...cute picture!

No comments: