Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun of Friday!

Last Friday we had a very busy day! Ellison had Giggle Girls and the theme was Olivia (The Pig). It is one of Ellison's favorite shows to watch. All of the girls had to wear read and black attire. She made the cutest crafts and had so much fun with her friends!

 All dressed and ready for the Olivia Party at Giggle Girls!

After Giggle Girls I took the kids to meet my mom at Oak View Elementary (I student taught 1st grade there a couple of years ago and my mom use to teach there). Every Fall the school has a fundraiser called Hoot Scoot and Boogie! There are tons of games, food and an auction. We decided to go so both my mom and I could see some old friends and for the kids to have some fun. Ellison loved it and it was great seeing the teachers I worked with...
 Getting her face painted...
 Bubby eating a snack...
 She got a ladybug of course
 Brother/Sister
 Playing the bean bag toss
 Ellison and GJ
 Going fishing for a prize!
This was her favorite thing...it was a huge inflatable obstacle course. I wasn't sure she would be able to do it all but she definitely proved me wrong and flew right through it with no problem...such a big girl!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I came across your blog from another blog I read. I noticed your adorable daughter is always in cute MJ outfits. Are you a trunk keeper? I haven't found one in my area!