Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!

We just got through with our Thanksgiving break. The kids and I had a whole week off! Even though it was a long break, it was jammed pack and went by way too fast. I had a dentist appointment, Elic had his first year check, I had a haircut, I saw a movie with my mommy, we had Thanksgiving in Columbia with family and friends, did a little Black Friday shopping, got a mani and pedi with my best friend and mom, decorated the house for Christmas...the list goes on and on!

On Thanksgiving Day we had some dear friends whose plans fell through and they had nobody to spend the holiday with. So we invited them to join us at one of our Thanksgiving meals with Connor's family! These friends are so dear to us and we are blessed to have been able to share the holiday together :)

Ellison and Ava...having fun on Thanksgiving
The kiddos at granddaddy and Jen's house
Sarah and Danny
Me and my dear sweet friend, Nikki
Liza and Carly
Josh and Connor

After our first stop at granddaddy and Jen's house we then went to Meme and Papa's house for feast #2!
Ellison and her daddy
Aunt Sarah and niece
Bubby and daddy
Aunt Heather and Ellison
Love my girl...
Ellison busting a move
Having fun!
Trying to get a sibling photo
The 2 cutest little turkeys

The day after Thanksgiving we pulled out the Christmas decorations! This year Uncle GoGo (my brother) bought Ellison a very purplicious Christmas tree for Ellison to put in her room. It has been a HUGE hit!
Ellison and her purple tree, thanks GoGo!
Bubby and mommy while decorating!

No comments: