Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Program #1!

We have started our last week of school before we are out for the holidays! I am SO excited for 3 weeks off!!! This week is crazy busy...not to mention Elic has a cold and virus :( So today Ellison had her Christmas Program (the first one...she gets to perform twice since she goes to school all 4 days since I work there 4 days). She sang her little sweet heart out with a smile on her face! Daddy came to watch then he went home with Elic. Tomorrow is performance #2 and we have family coming to watch her perform! If you missed it we have her on video that I will upload in the next couple of days...she was so precious up on that stage! I am a proud mama!

 Before school in my classroom playing dress up with Hattie!
 Waiting with her friends to sing!
 A little shy at first...

 Loving some Jingle Bells!
 Hey!

Love my baby girl!

No comments: